Friday, March 11, 2011

Custom Pinstriped Mini Rod's

So a while ago I found a hand full of these 1/24th scale
Jada D-Rod's at a collectors warehouse in So Cal. I got them at a scream'n price and thought I could do something cool with 'em.
This cool little 37' Ford I did up for Steve Ellis over at
Kustom Shop/ TCP Globel. I did it in a orange and ivory,
kinda a Harley theme ol' scool style.

It came out way cool!
A few cans of Kustom Shop paint and Viola!


This little jewel I did for Jared a real good friend
of mine. He wanted me to do some striping for him so
I did this little A-Bone truck.

Here's the top view.

A little Rat Fink green and some purple for another
A-Bone truck.

These babies just look cool from any angle!

Another A-bone truck.

These two trucks were done at the 2010 Rat Fink reunion.
The one on the left was for sale and the one on the right was
for my pal Norman in trade for one of his cool
airbrushed monster shirts.

SOLD!!! to the cool kat in the Rat Fink shirt!

And here was my award for my favorite ride at the Manti
car show with a little R.F. to boot!
If your interested in one of these little gems email me @

No comments:

Post a Comment