Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ink and Iron Long Beach Ca. 2010


I was makin' my way over to Long Beach for the annual Ink and Iron show at the Queen mary and decided to stop by West Coast
Choppers. I hadn't been there for a while and it was on my way.
There is always cool stuff in the showroom.


Here is a shot of one of the excellent paint job's that
Pete " Hot Dog " Finlin does here every day!
 " Hot Dog" does some of the best paint and striping you'll ever see.

A cool ride. Jeese has good taste.

Here are a couple of original cover photos of Chopper magazine
from when Ed " Big Daddy " Roth owned the magazine...Way cool!


Well I finally made it to the show. Here are just a few of the pictures I took of the 2010 Ink and Iron show...  Enjoy!
See ya at the next show.... Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment